The forms listed below are the most frequently used forms. Log in to your account or contact us if you have questions about which form to use.
- Enroll in the plan
- Change your contributions
- Select or change beneficiaries
- Select or change investment options
Manage my money
- Transfer money from your Plan to another retirement plan
- Change life insurance coverage and determine status of cash surrender value
Did you know you may be able to apply for a distribution on-line? Just log in to your account and select “Manage account,” then “ Withdraw money.”
- Select your payout options when you end your employment or retire
- Request a payout
- Stop current payouts
- Change a current payout
- Restart a payout
- Defer payout until Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) is required at age 70½
- Apply for an unforeseeable emergency distribution
Incoming Assets Form (PDF)
- Roll money over from other retirement savings accounts into your Plan
- Decide which investments you want the rollover money to go into
Review this form for information regarding special tax information for plan payments.
Manage my account
Beneficiary Change Form (PDF)
- Select primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Change how your money will be divided between your beneficiaries
- Remove and add beneficiaries
- Add or change your checking or savings information for automatic deposits to your bank account
Manage someone else's account
View/print the information you and your attorney will need to provide in the event of a divorce.
View/print information on how to notify us if you are going on military leave.
Use these forms if you're a beneficiary or an alternate payee, such as a former spouse or a dependant of a Plan member:
- Report the death of a Plan member. Please remember to submit a certified copy of the death certificate if you are reporting the death of a plan member.
- Update your beneficiary information.
- Request a payout.